When did your fiance start working at the Ear?
Squeek squeek, Grey Fuzz, Mouses Ear, whatever you code name might be???
Anyways if you do, or just want to, you need to go when Jewel is workin, trust me, she will tear you up!!!
here is a link to the ear's site you can find her pic under JC Girls...
http://www.mousesear.com/main.htm
Ever wanted to see a chick put her ankles behind her head???
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
When did your fiance start working at the Ear?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

2 of the chicks were wearing half urlacker jerseys last time I was there. Both of them could put their legs behind there head as well.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
sAme night yours started @ Fuzzy Holes Bob!!
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
You gotta admit, the check you referenced looks quite a bit like your betrothed.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I've been to the "Gray Ballet" once, and 2 of the girls there were pregnant. And yes, they were employees.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
That makes it sound more like a brothel. I guess you got that in the special room.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
One visit there was enough for me. First time I ever went to a strip club was on South Beach. I ended up getting a hand job, played with mellons, and got to slap some arse so it was a huge let down to go to the mouses ear and see what their idea of a lapdance is. The girls arent very hot either imo. Id rather save my money. There are plenty of average looking women around here that are slvts that are just as worthy as most of those girls are.
Bookmarks